วันอังคารที่ 31 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

All About Natchanok Naolmanee

   My wold
 My name is Natchanok Naolmanee.
You can call me Pat or Ma-nee.
   I’m 22 year old My hometown is Roi-Et province.
I’m study in majoring in English in the Faculty of Education.
I like to take photo very much , 
when I have free time I always travel with my friends.




My family :)

My family has 4 people.
My father is army. He work at Pattanee province.
My Mother is teacher she work at Bandongmuengjok school.
And I have younger brother
He study at Matthayomsuksa 5 at Roi-Et withhayalai school
My families are inspiration for me to do everything when I gave problem my family always beside me. I will do every thing for happiness with family.





My friends

you'r my friend and that is true,
                            but the gift was given from me to you.
we went thru moments that were good and bad,
even moments that were happy and sad.
you supported me when i was in tears,
we stuck together when we were in fear,
its really sad that it had to be this way,
but it has reached its very last day.
miles away cant keep us apart,
'cause you'll always be in my heart.









My experience in EN


  Beginning since 2009 when I was freshy in university.  
I enjoy doing many activities in major everything.
English major teach me for good person in society .
Now I’m fourth year student “senior”
                          I have good memory at that time in EN.





1 st Eng camp.

Cats musical : fourth year 
activity in EN

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น